G.A.S.L.I.G.H.T "Zorro" Historicon 2023

 Probably my favorite game of the convention was a reproduction of Zorro from the 1950s tv show staring Guy Williams.  My brother and I grew up watching Zorro so this was such a wonderful treat for us.  He got to play the evil commodante Monestario while I got to play as Sgt. Garcia!  And boy did we role-play as our favorite characters.


So Zorro snuck into the the garrison of Los Angelos and I as Sgt. Garcia rallied the lancers to surround the Fox and prevent his escape.


My lancers gave their lives to pin Zorro in the corner by the prison.


Monestario heard the commotion and began to bring his lancers to the garrison to help out Garcia and to continue the fight against el Zorro.


My lancers were closing the gates to prevent Zorro from leaving and almost locked Monestario out like the stooges we were.  In the end we Killed Zorro!!!  A win for the Lancers!  








Comments

Popular Posts