Historicon 2023

 Historicon was a wonderful event in 2023.  It was the first time I attended such an event.  I went with my brother Jonathan and the two of us had a blast.  We played a ton of games together and enjoyed all of the shops.  I bought a Dead Man's Hand starter box and rulebook.  (more games and reviews are coming in the Wild West).  My brother bought a box full of fantasy game stuff which he and his daughter painted up.  


We met Greg from little wars TV and Mark from Mark's Game room.  We got to see the incredible tables they made for their YouTube videos in the hall.  Click the links to see their incredible videos they created with these amazing tables.





What I will say is that these Tables are amazing and Large!  I cannot wait till next year.



Comments

Popular Posts