"Black Seas" Take the Merchant


We played one of our favorite Pick Up Games, Which after the work Waterloo was we needed an easy pick up game.  We played Black Seas Capture the Merchant.  Aidan and Spencer are commanding 2 allied Pirate Fleets.  Jame and I are commanding to fleets allied together, James British and me French (yes I know not historical but Anti Pirate).  Kenny was the Merchant Ship.  Kenny's Job is to go from one end of the table to the other without getting captured.  If Kenny Sinks, everyone loses because no one gets the Treasure. 

Let's Just say, Spencer and Aidan as Pirates need sailing lessons.  They kept running into each other or running aground.  Both Spencer and Aidan Lost a Ship that way.  Though they got so shots off on the slower merchant ship, their poor sailing never let them get close to Kenny.


But my little fleet was not without its problems.  James is an agent of Chaos and instead of the easy win that we were going to get, he turned on me and started attacking me and the merchant ship when the win was within our grasp.  However I did not let that distract me from my goal.  I boarded the merchant ship and I captured Kenny for myself and claimed the win.


And there is Kenny with the Ship that I captured.  Great game night





 

Comments

Popular Posts