Showdown at noon "Datenight" Dead Man's Hand Game


I was a good boy and bought only one game from Historicon and it was Dead Man's Hand and a box of 10 miniatures.  I created 2 gangs.  The Hollywood B listers and the Pumpkin Gang.  Megan Played the Pumpkin Gang while I played the Hollywood B Listers.  It's a simple grind to the death match.  Megan learned pretty quickly and isolated one of my players on my left side.  However, I used my repeating rifle to hold the center while I sent my saw-offed Shotgun "Bjorn" the Swede (guess the movie reference) to the right with 2 hand gunners supporting him.  "Bjorn" killed Megans 2 guys on the right with and swung around to the left to avenge my poor guy who died there.  And Bjorn finished off one more before the other 2 pumpkin gang members retreated.  It was a great Game.

 

Comments

Popular Posts