"What a Tanker" To the Death

 


James, Kenny, Aidan and I played "What a Tanker" by toofatlardies.  It is quickly becoming one of our favorite go to games.  Aidan and I were the Germans while Kenny and James played the Allies.


Kenny used a Sherman V Firefly tank.  James had a M3 Stuart and a M4 Sherman tank.


I commanded the Tiger I tank.  Aidan Commanded the Panzer IV and the Panzer III. 

James strategy was to blitz the M3 down the table to distract Aidan and I while the 2 Shermans picked us off.  Little did James know the power of the Tiger.  Or at least the Hollywood power of the Tiger.  This whole game the sentence in my head is "It's a Tiger Tank Klink, Not a toy Dump Truck."


Game 1 ended with my Tiger tank killing outright the M3 and the Firefly.  Aidan's Panzer IV disabled the M4 giving the germans the win.  Tiger I 2 Kills, Panzer IV 1 Kill

Game 2 Kenny commanded all of the American Tanks.  This time, the Tiger was in the German Center.  The Tiger Killed the Firefly quickly while the Panzer IV kept the M4 busy.  The M3 and the Panzer III had a running and shooting combat where they both kept missing.

Kenny did get to damage the Panzer IV with the Sherman using the dead eye card.

But his success was short lived.  My Tiger is a hunter and killed the M4 with a single shot.  All poor Kenny had left was his M3.  Using the speed of the little tank Kenny was running and gunning.  The Panzer III could not get a target on him.  With one turn to go I decided my Tiger was going to take a risky shot.

Aidan's Panzer III was obstructing my shot to the M3, but there was a small window to shoot.  If I missed, I hit the Panzer III probably destroying it.  But it I took my shot and aimed well.  The dice rolled and it was a Kill Shot.  The Perfect shot.  Lots of Cheering.

Kills for the night.  Tiger I 5 Kills, Panzer IV, 1 Kill.










Comments

Popular Posts