D&D Journal entry 1

 25th April 2024,

The party arrived at a strange island.  Ryan's Family we learned have lived as crab fisherman for many generations but not just any type of crab.  Shock Crabs.  These crabs have small electric capabilities and are very substantial in size.  Ryan was not entirely happy to return home to his family crab restaurant but he soon discovered that his mother was very sick.  We also learned that the sea is being stirred up by something.  Water elementals are wreaking havoc on the ocean, even the ocean wildlife communicated to me that the ocean is getting 'meaner.'  We decided to split the party, Aidan, James, Charity, Ryan and Kenny would use water breathing to explore the ocean depths to find the cause of these disturbances and hopefully discover a cure for Ryan's Mother.  

Spencer, Peter and I remain behind keeping a watchful eye on the sea.  However, my primeval sense is telling me something went wrong.  I communicated with the local sea life and they reported a battle beneath the waves is ensuing... We will respond and rescue our friends and find what troubles these deep waters. 

It strikes me, the village can help I must rally them together!!!! To the Sea!!!    

to be continued....

Comments

Popular Posts