"What a Tanker" Brawl

 


We had an all out brawl with what a tanker this past Thursday night.  8 total tanks which is the max for the game I believe.  4 American tanks, 1 Stuart, 1 Sherman, 1 Sherman Firefly and 1 Pershing vs. the German tanks, 1 Panzer IV, 2 Panzer III and 1 Tiger Tank.  The battle will be fast furious and full of molten steel and death.

The first kill was turn one with my Tiger 1 Killing the bold Sherman who advanced too far!

Turn 4 saw Aidan's Panzer IV rack up a kill with destroying James Sherman Firefly.

Turn 4 also saw some justice for the American's when Donavan's Stuart miraculously killed Ryan's Panzer III for the first American Kill.

Turn 5 Saw My Tiger I get Kill number 2 and taking out Donavan's Stuart tank for vengeance near the burning hulk of his Sherman tank.

Turn 7 had the final kill of the game when Kenny's Pershing finally got a kill on Aidan's Panzer IV.  Only 3 tanks survived.  My Tiger I, Aidan's Panzer III and Kenny's Pershing.  Lots of burning wreckage left on the field.  Join us next week!



Comments

Popular Posts